for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

fri,sat,sun,mon

work n rot for 3hrs..omg
reading the new book dear lent mi..

THE WALL AND THE WING...
quite fantasy haha..over all very nice
i read half the book le haha..



MON..

stay home rot
not feeling well
read book
cook
watch youtube

SUN..

go dear home
go work

SAT..

go pray with dad,sis n ah ma
afternoon go shop with amanda at OG..
meet dear n friends
play games


WAT FOR DINNER????

OH YES!!! IS STEAMBOAT AT ZHEN FA AGAIN!!!
YEAH YEAH THANKS FOR HERMAN FOR THE TREAT!!!

is my 3 times to zhen fa n i still find it very nice..yeah!!

(steamboat)



(the jelly became smaller if u have seen my previous post)


(snapshot from dear)
(seaweed heart for dear)
(blur vision)
go home with dear at night
as usual mi n dear taking photo again!!

at dear home i have nth to do n i plan to joke with my mum
i tell dear to call my home n tell my mum i sleep at his home
i bet with dear then mum will scold him or tell him to wake mi up
but in end mum tell dear to let mi sleep...
OMG..I LOSE..
surpise my mum tat i'm awake n when home after tat!!!
THE END FOR MANY DAYS!!!!