for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

days after days

hello.. is tue and i'm blogging.. haha

first of all... if it go smoothly.. my small blog shop will be opening at 28/aug/09
link.. http://www.betweensmallnnice.blogspot.com/ ^______________^
i will update more next week...
PLS PLS GIVE MI SOME SUPPORT THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!!!


MON...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY FELICIA....
WISH YOU HAPPY ALWAYS.. LOVE LOVE







SUN..

WORK FROM 1 TO 7PM..

so many ppl.. going to faint!!!


sat..

seeing my love in the morning is the happiest moment.. haha

walk from bugis to chinatown.
then we walk pass a gallery and went in for a look...AND...



dear dear posting...





nice



playing with water.. so fun







up to 2nd floor


omg.. last time fireman wear like this....


shhh... people working...




old fire engines....




money money money.....