for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

life is Unpredictable

生老病死
是人生的历程
没人可以逃避
人是很脆弱的也很自私的
人自私的一面往往在你需要援助的时候
更加明显







人的帮助是有限的
在人的一生
能帮助多少人






一个人帮助一个人
可以变得很累
家人朋友的支持很重要








my dearest 'lady' is getting serious..
doing things you will never know..
scare you out of nowhere...
we have no choice but to do our best..









a girl trap in a cage with no memory
needed many help to live a life
no one know how she think what she want
being throw like a ball but she did not know
being a carefree girl who no one can control
making others cry and tired
but she is not to blame
wish for her better but there is no use
jus looking at her
others may cry





















i wish i pray something or someone can help my dearest 'lady'