for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

W47M..YOU GUYS ROCKZZZ

FIRST..

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY LI JUN!!!!!
WISH YOU HAPPY ALWAYS!! ^^

today topic is math...
is very x 10 hard. but in the end i still can understand abit how to do.. haha

due to some discussion, our class plan to have lunch every friday..
today is the first friday..
result: VERY GOOD.. abt 16 ppl eating together..

wa la...it fun fun fun...
pic is not uploaded yet but i will.. haha
eat @ TRCC ARTBITES.. FOOD IS GOOD!!


our class is so fun.. we take pic here and there and also video...
athought today topic is hard but we still get together to solve..
LOOKING FORWARDS TO MANY MANY FRIDAY..


ALL THE BEST TO PPL IN W47M... I LOVE YOU GUYS..
HIGH FIVES..............




at abt 5pm go to trcc studio to listen to workshop on backstage and stuff.
new to mi but is fun!! hope i get chosen haha..


yesterday..

meet chen pei and guo cheng for dinner at tampines 1
so so sorry i was so late...

we eat
we talk
we have fun..

we went to the openspace outside level 4
talk talk play play...
is fun to meet my best bubbys in sec sch..










if ask for an ans..will the ans be no?? i dun noe