for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DISNEY ON ICE!!!!!!!!

SAT..

YES YES

DISNEY ON ICE..WOO HOO

with mum sis n dear..watching 3.30pm show..
before start let have some pop corns......



OMG my camera is on low batt
but still manger to get some pics...ENJOY!!




YEAH MY FAVORITES..THE SEVEN DWARFS











THE BEAUTY N THE BEAST..



THE UNDERWATER..THE LITTLE MERMAID








FINALLY
SEVEN PRINCESS WITH THEIR PRINCESS
GUESS THE PRINCESS BA..HAHA
when to eat japanese food n yoghurt for dessert... yum yum!!!!
when home
talk cock
sleep..

FRI..
THANKS DEAR FOR GIVING MI A SURPISE IN SHOP...
he book out early n from jurong go to joo chiat..
we when shopping abit..haha
dear still not feeling well...
take care drink more water ok..LOVE YOU!!!