for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DOWN FEELING

SUN..

i did something wrong
dun ask me why
i'm sad cause i neglect
i tried but fail
my heart sink
my heart broke
no more care n concern
no more talks n jokes
no more happy n smile






i need to put on mask
i need to be clam
every cut seem never enough
the pain never help
i try to hide
i try to talk
no one seem to listen
i create a scar
i create the break
i create all the mistake n unhappy
i hate myself
i hate me






i'm scare
very scare
times can't fly back
i'm sorry
i'm sorry
i'm sorry
i hope for forgivness
i hope for happiness
my dream is a dream which will never happen





i hope u will love mi u will stay..