for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

pic pic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEN PEI (6/5)
WISH YOU HAPPY ALWAYS AND STAY COOL..
JIA YOU!!!
sorry now then edit




hi ppl..
today blog post is pic pic and more pic..
btw i'm studying now haha..shhhh >.< face="arial" color="#ffff66">DOLLFIE.. love love...



many pic of ME...
(control to the till.. dun puke first..)

went to wedding dinner with mum..on mother day






(orange effects)





going out with dear on sat to celebrate his friend's son birthday..
play games with friends at dear home..
pic taken in mrt..






i like my hairdo..


a green grass elephant found in cathy...

random pic at ASTONS in cathy...(last last week)
if u like westesn food, go try.. is good!!







my tigger is the model..haha
so cute....omg



(i wan tomato sauses)


mi with cap..






friends...






cute cute maiki...


FOOD!!!!!
OK people u can puke...
puke***
today going office presentation on my own.. omg..
WISH MI GOOD LUCK!!
JIA YOU.. SMILE SMILE!!!
*i will try to update as many time as possible..haha
*i love my life in RP and my friends..fun fun and more FUN
*jia you lindy tan.. u will do well in ur test..
*i love going out with dear.. hug hug..