for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NO VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going work later
voice still very rough
OMG..how i talk to customers...

mon..

go back sch with guo cheng n faz
talk here n there n eat canteen noodles
taste good as last time..yum yum

when down to tm to watch movies..
just watch DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION with kuan last week
this week is PAUL BLART: MALL COP

nice show..funny haha
go catch it!!! sure LOL...

when back to eunos to wait for mum as she is coming down to the company..
finish off at nine plus n throat start to hurt
eat..
home sweet home..

SUN..

wake up
went to meet dear
watch cartoon movies at dear house
i must say mi n dear is fate to be together cause what ever movies i like he like too
muhaha...come baby muackzzzz....hug hug!!
n was late to obolo to celebrate ashley birthday!! sorry

talk talk
take pics
gossips here n there!!!
haha we are all so "38" ...





(birthday girl) belated 1 day...










cake n card for her!!



next top men model!!!







omg is hot..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..HAPPY ALWAYS!!!
SAT..
NOT FEELING WELL but is better then yesterday..
dear come down to c mi
went off at 3plus cause i need to work..
saw a very big rainbow outside the shop n it make mi happy!!
sorry my dear!!
i will try to accompany u as much as i can next time...
I LOVE U DEAR!! JIA YOU!!