for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

omg..window shopping...

just finish browsing my friends blogs..
their blogs is super nice n funny haha..

o ya just saw a new blogshop on amanda blog..
prefectionseekers.blogshop - omg they have so many things i wanted to buy..
so many things look so good, so many things look so fun..
really need to save save money to buy items to save my face.. haha..

went out with tricia today..
really long time never go orchard le..
everything look so new...
she say i look so sian but i'm really not la my dear friend.. haha
just still feel abit sick n tried from sickness..

before reaching home..
mi n tricia place a bet..winner get money!!!!
i say i will save $500 dollar in bank by june..
tricia say impossible..
stay tune for the result haha!!!

after dinner chat with dear dear..
hope dear can get his half-day leave on monday
love chatting with mr soda..alot of laughter n happiness
hug hug..
c soda in two days time..yeah!!!

WED..

accompany chen pei to rp to make her laptop..
while waiting we go causeway point walk walk..
then rain very heavily until we need to take taxi back to rp
chen pei call andrew to ask him if pp is raining..
andrew say is hot like hell..haha

wait
wait
wait...
accompany chen pei until 6 plus n i'm late to meet mum..
say sorry n goodbye to chen pei cause her laptop is not done yet..

went down to meet mum at imm..
eat dinner talk talk
go home...





nth is useless..even the smallest smile can brighten up a day..