for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SO MUCH TO UPDATE...

HI PPL...

sorry sorry..i been too busy n too lazy to update...
no pics cause i too lazy to upload...but stay tune i will get myself to work one day!! haha

today the 14th.. so i have 14days to update...OMG!!!!!!!!!
NVM...short n sweet n i will make it quick..muackz haha



2th april

go out with andrew
shopping

3th april

no money!!

4th april

go pray my grandpa
then go dear house
shop shop

5th april

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUO CHENG
STAY HAPPY ALWAYS..

play monoplay at dear house

6th april

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENIE
STAY HAPPY ALWAYS

monoploy again

7th april

back to company

8th april

company gathering at east coast..
lazy to post pics.. sorry sorry!!

9th april

go out with andrew n chen pei to bugis!!!

yeah TAMPINES 1 OPENING!!!!

10th april

go tampines 1..too much ppl..OMG
shopping with dear n friends..

11th april

fight with sis again..
stay home

12th april

meet dear at his house
hug hug..
yeah dear accompany mi to COMPASS POINT
shop shop eat eat

dear u are the one who treat mi sooooooo good
n always soooo caring n can give in to all my rubbish
i love u baby...
ur 'hao' is always in my heart
dun worry i will not forget!!

finally ppl

13th april

busy doing my can opener hp strap
wan to noe wat it is

STAY TUNE PPL...
IT WILL BE OUT SOON!!!

today!!

back to company
back to obolo to get my PAY CHEQUE

yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





no matter wat i will became i will choose to love u..