for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Again late update

hi ppl...

sorry for late update...

is fun in RP..
everday different team different subject and different presentation.

many friends many jokes many msn many smile...

just abit of my weekends..

super lunch under $20.. with dear dear..


many many food at bugis.. ^^

Friday..

guess what..

a new tigger.. baby tigger.. cute cute!!!!
a gift from dear dear... love love










This is a pic where all my pizes from UFO catcher..
together with Dad and lindy...haha $50... OMG OMG..







LOVE MY NEW SCH AND EVERYONE..HUG HUG