for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

human..

before i start,
jus wan to say i in class now.


stoning the whole day..
sorry.. can't help the team much.. haha



thinking alot of things for the whole day.
suddenly i wish i dun have feeling
feeling make mi crazy make mi blur
i dun noe what i should do
i dun noe what i can do


human is a very funny creatures
even u noe is impossible but u still wish for it
even u noe u should end it but u still hold on to it
even u noe u should understand it but u still hide it
even u noe u should explain but u keep quiet
even u noe u should cry but u still laugh


no one understand
no one care
no one pay attention
no one is there

everyone blame
everyone hide
everyone pretend
everyone is not there





i pretend i noe but infact...

i dun noe how to be a human
i dun noe how to be a good person
i dun noe how to be a family member
i dun noe how to love a person
i dun noe how to explain
i dun noe how to talk my thinking
i dun noe how to make people happy
i dun noe how to cry
i dun noe how to angry
i dun noe how to laugh
i dun noe how to make myself happy







i dun noe what i'm looking for
i dun noe what is my goals
i dun noe what is my aim
i dun noe what i want
i dun noe what i am


there are still more but i dun noe how to type.
























i'm just a crazy person who will get rejected by everyone.