for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

I'M LOST

again in class..
another weekend over..
many thing happen..

the worst thing.. MINE EZ-LINK CARD LOST....
I WAN MY CARD BACK.. OMG..
PLS GIVE MI BACK..


i'm lost
very lost..
i miss my card..



i also realize i not only lost my card
i also lost in a ship call relationship.


i dun noe how to explain
but i'm lost..
i talk out my feeling and he accept
we have the same problem
not jus one but many..


we do not noe what we wan..
want i/he wan?
a lover
a listener
a friend
a experience


people are changing very now and then.
we have to accept the changing and also change ourselves to become better or become worse.
time control many thing.
things that human simply can't control...


is my feeling change or i wan more then he can give?
i'm getting more selfish..
i'm sorry..



if we can
we will stay
jia you ba..
many thing we can't force.
we will have to go by natural.













成全不是一种美德
拒绝也不是一种罪过。