for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

W47M..

hello... i'm now at alicia house... HAHAHAHA

hello again... now is 1.19am..
finally puttting some photoshoot pic in my blog...

photoshoot happen on tue...
last day of lessons....
love my class and photoshoot haha...
will upload more photos


thanks ALICIA for lending me the dress!! haha so nice!! ^^

class family photos....

like this alot... haha

jump jump jump
SWEET!!!

trying to make W47M
dun noe u all can c or not.. haha

thanks my class for giving me such a good time...
love you all many x 1000
UT3 start le... omg omg x 10000
i haven study yet!!!! wat the....
jia you ba!!!! all depend on fate!!! haha
today eat sushi with ALICIA, LI JUN, RAM AND GUAN WEN
so fun and we eat alots...
pic will up load in next post
cause i very tired le... haha
we talk we chat we laugh we eat...
thanks chen pei for talking to me...
we jia you togther in a happy way!!! luv luv!!!! ^^
with smiles, we can walk longer