for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

heart is really pain

wat happen?
i dun noe..
why i'm like this?
i dun noe..
why am i here?
i dun noe..

my heart is cracking
or should i say i have crack his first?
wat is the point am i saying all this now when something have aready been done..

many things can be say
many things cannot be say
BUT WAT ARE THE THINGS?


WHY CAN'T JUS SAY IT OUT?
i'm hurt
i'm scare
i'm feeling insecure
do you really know?

i always dun noe what you thinking
i give u hint to know my feeling but did you know?
why am i the one who keep on crying ?
why am i behaving like a cry baby?
why did'n you talk to me?
i dun understand when u dun say a word?
i becoming more and more quiet...


fuck... i feel like i'm being like some one i dun like...
i hate it.
friends friends firends
love love love
what is the meaning of dun understand me jus love me ????????
i can't do it
i hate being alone
y i was the one worrying abt THIS....

i wan i wan i wan...
i know i love you ...
if i change will you believe?????
i dun wan to leave...
i know i say sorry until u going crazy...
BUT WAT CAN I DO ?? TELL ME...



THERE IS A HOLE.. RIGHT STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART...
'when u stab me deeply in the back, what i wish is u slowly pull the knife out of me.'
taken from a taiwan show.
when there is a crack
no matter how hard you try to repair it
there will always be a scar/ a crack
both of us have a crack
will the crack close or will it become bigger?
our love will change
but wat will it change to be?






i wish to go back to the time we jus met.i'm sorry