for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

BUSY BUSY

hi guys..
have alot to update but wat to update?
haha..

first of all,
i broke a mug when working.. SHIT !!!
cost me $3 la... haiz!!! sian sia...

then have workshop for C.A.P IG member..
wed, thr, fri, mon...
every morning from 10am to 1pm..
but i think is fun haha..
LEARNING ABT LIGHTING, AUDIO, F.O.H AND STAGE CREW.. ^_____^

we also got to choose which event we going to do on REFLECTION 2009
i choose three event and different roles.. producer, production and F.O.H..


congrats on CHEN PEI on her GOOD achievment in job...
JIA YOU JIA YOU..
me too trying hard to work haha..
i'm getting afraid of all the unknow that are coming... but nvm...
I'M STRONG... MUHAHA



busy busy until everyday is so tight... stupid right..
having class chalet on 2,3,4 sep...
still planning on it..

then came an e-mail for all JC IG..
camp on 3,4,5 sep..
luckly, eda allow me to go on 4 and 5

WAT THE....*going crazy*

THEN THEN.. have work on 4 sep at night...
OMG pls let me find some one who can take over my shift..


having not enough sleep this few days..
*head spinning sooon*
many many programmes coming up but i really have problem with
MY MONEY....

NEVER SEEM TO BE ENOUGH...
BTW,,, I DUN EVEN HAVE ENOUGH....
nvm nvm I'M STRONG.. MUHAhaha..



trying hard to earn money to make SA but...
i think i'm to lazy ba...
REALLY THANKS ALOT TO MS CYTHNIA AND MR ZHENG TING FOR THEIR HELP..
AND I'M REALLY SRY TOO..
THANKS TO PPL WHO HAVE HELP ME IN VE.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! ^^


still many to update but... hmmm oh yes
did i say my UT is over?? haha i wonder wat grades i will get cause i do not study.. haha

i wish there is 5 OF ME!!!!
1) work at cake shop
2) work at VE
3) going out with friends
4) do house chores
5) go out with dear to shop and play

oh ya one more
6) to sleep, eat and blog

haha.... omg my 'haha' so fake..





wat to do wat to do ... JIA YOU BA.. HAHA