for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

is been a long long time.




hi guys

really sorry abt the photos...

there is problem with mine cable and blue tooth..

trying to fix it soon.. very soon...

OMG... i'm SICK... FEVER FEVER FEVER...

NOW RESTING AT HOME...

should be going to sch to have classes and meeting de lo..

my crazy mind is telling me to take another job.. when i have to work PM and OBO

school stuff and work is driving me MAD.. sorry my dear.. haha

first stop.......

22

MEETING IN SCH, shopping with alicia.. FUN SIA.. HAHA

21

HOLIDAYS..

MUM COOKS THE BEST HOME COOK FOODS... YUM YUM

Sep 20

when to wasade jap high sch to have fun with dear...

many room and things to see.. ex specially jap girls.. OMG.. haha

when to play games and also their tea ceremony.. WIN a small yoyo and sweets.. COOL

19

eat with dad and shop with dear family..

MY DEAR FIERCE SIA.. HAHA

NEW PILLOW @ $1... MUHAHA

18

working two job and my first day at PM... so nervous and lost... JIA YOU BA!!!

17

SHOPPING AT ISTEAN... WA WA WII.....

with ling and mum.. NEW HEELS AND SHIRT..

16

RUSH here and there
thanks to my dad i'm on time..
love ya

15

feelings... shhhh


oh yes..

080909

when shopping with Mandy... so fun.. but so sorry i will fix my com and upload the photos soon..
shopping @ bugis.. muhaha


ok tat it for today..






going to take temperature again




jia you stay happy always.. hugs*