for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

many many more (holidays)

hello..

holidays now but i'm in sch learning japanese..
Doozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu.. XD

first first..

me and dear go for our date at 1 sep

when to orchard to eat and ps to take photos... haha
wat a wonderful day... love love my dear.. HUGS XD



catch small fluffy toy at $1... so luckly!!!!



take photos at MRT.haha


oh ya... i cut cut my hair on sat 29/08/09
hahaha

love it alot alot and take take photos with my dear..
fast fast!!! ^________^



i have a tail behind.. *love love*




NOW NOW
BUSY BUSY

2-3sep

went chalet with my beloved class w47m.


FIRST DAY

afternoon-thanks alot to my DADDY
fetch food from guan wen, alicia and felicia.

evening- wanted to cycle but the bossy boss uncle say cannot.
start fire.....FIRE!!!!! for BBQ

night- play twister
- play drawing pic
- watch little britain
- EAT!!! FOOD!!!

SECOND DAY

morning- eat eat

afternoon- heat up food to eat... haha
- play acrade
- play pool

evening- meet chen pei and friend to eat and play

night- watch movie (i love beth copper)
- play cards




4-6sep

japanese culture group camp... JCIG


WAKE UP AT 8 AND RUSH TO RP FROM DOWNTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST DAY
-play hunting game
-play amazing race
-food is good... haha
-movie screening

SECOND DAY
-cosplay using paper
-scissors paper stone
-camp fire
-sing songs


GOING BACK TO SCH AGAIN AND AGAIN
for rp reflection event... meeting meeting



PHOTOS WILL UPLOAD SOON I HOPE...
HAHA.. SORRY FOR THE LONG POST...
^________________^