for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

new class new start

hihi...

today wed.. third day of sch..

then then this is my new class photo!!!





FAST RIGHT!!!
THANKS TO MY CLASSMATES.. HAHA!!!

new class E35M!!!!
M again!!! yeah!!!
all are from STA!!! so it will be fun and creative!!!


i miss my w47m classmates but i also look forward to getting along with new friends..
*happy* XD


reflection REflection REFLECTION!!!!!

meeting meeting meeting!!!
almost everyday have meeting and preview!! fast fast end so i can rest and do more work!!

hope ALL TURN OUT WELL!!!!

oh oh .. working in pasta m is abt 2 weeks..
eating free pasta free bread and free soup is the best!!

I WANT TO EAT ZUPPA!!!!!!




sat..

dear fetch me off work and we went PP to eat and shop!!
eat SASHIMI AND WESTERN.. YUMYUM!!! :)

went home to eat MOON CAKES!!!!
MOONCAKES is getting more and more flavours..
bird nest, durian and chocolate..
some mooncakes look like eye shadows
some have black skin and also gold!!! OMG..

98.7FM.. MARTIN TO MIDNIGHT
they sing a song about mooncakes and is damn funny..
they use the song (piece of me) *please save a piece for me* HAHA


finally...
i miss my dear alot alot..
hope to see my dear happy face again and again!! love love.. muack *big big*