for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

a week is gone,


take photos from pet shop at vivo..

shadows of me and dear...

sat

shopping with dear, dad and ling and watch surrogates with dear and his family...
surrogates is a movie saying robots is helping people to work to play and any stuff..
i do not wish my world because like that.
eating burgerking's for dinner and play mind games with dear..
'only talking 3 words at a time' and 'not saying i,him,you'
really fun playing with dear!!! hug hug...
sunday,
working from 3 to 11pm..
tired tired tired...
saying hungry all the time....
pizza PIzza PIZZA!!!!!!

FRIDAY IS A BUSY DAY!!!!
preview for ICG and guitar!!!
time drag from 7 to 945..
went to pp to find chen pei to farewell for evan!!!
went to haji lane!!!
photos!!!




dun know to say about sch..
always feeling hungry!!!
MUHAHA!!!
HOPE TIME FILES FASTER AND END MY BUSY DAY!!!






last: i miss my dear!!