for mi to noe for u to listen
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

betweenhatenlove.blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

happy 22mth together!!




to my dear:
happy 22 mth together.. (28/10/09)
we have argue and quarrel
we have anger and sad
we have different feeling
we have cried
but in the end..
we still care
we still love
we still miss
your love is like power to me to make me still awake to face the problem
Thanks my dear for staying there with me..
we have more to understand
we have more to know
so we have to stay together very long...
i will stick together to you like gule and tape.
JIA YOU O...
we have more to discover in each other... MUHAHA!!!
we will take many many photos together to remember..
dear dear.. dun forget: 1,2,3,4,5!!! *HUGS*
:3 stay happy always..
love you always!!!
2 more mth to 2 year
2 more days to 18th
2 more days to c you